SKGK -Session 15 – Date 18 April 2017 – Topic: Electric Safety (Answers)
SKGK – Session 15 – Topic Electrical Safety – Date 19 April 2017
Electrical testing is a vital procedure. … A periodic inspection report will reveal if any circuits or electrical equipment are being overloaded, locate any potential electrical shock risks and fire hazards in an installation, identify any defective DIY electrical work, or highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
IEC 60601 and IEC 62353
EST standards for the field testing
Class I II III
Protective earth resistance
Device leakage current
Patient leakage current
Class B; BF; CF
Fluke ESA 615 and Reigel 288+
During installation, Along with PPM and after maintenance
Permissible Values of Leakage current
1) Direct or differential Measurement: Class I: 0.5 mA Class II: 0.1 mA
2) Alternative Measurement: Class I: 0.1 mA Class II: 0.5 mA
Leakage Current from the Application part
Type BF: 5.0 mA
Type CG: 0.05 mA
Leakage Current According to ICE 60601
Type B, DF or CF (normal condition): 0.1 mA
To check current and power consumption of the equipment
Answers of SKGK Session 15; Topic Electrical Safety.
These are based on my knowledge, please correct me if i did any mistake:-
1. Electrical safety test is mainly performed to measure the leakage current of an equipment.
2. The Resistance of a power cord of an equipment must be less than 0.2ohms
5. We can measure Resistance, Voltage, leakage current etc. With this analyzer.
7. Model is Fluke ESA612
8. Permissible value of Leakage current is depends on the device which is under analysis.
Ex. Leakage value of an ECG lead is less than 500micro-Amperes.
9 & 10(same). We can measure the Resistance, Voltage, Current etc. In different states.
SKGK – Session 23 – Topic: Medical Image (Answers) – Date: 28 April 2017
Spread the loveFORCE BIOMEDICAL: Hello All Answers of today’s session 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 1⃣ The binary representationRead More
SKGK – Session 23 -Topic: Medical Imaging – Date: 28 April 2017
Spread the loveSKGK – Session 23 – Topic: Medical Imaging Date: 28 April 2017 1⃣Read More
SKGK – Session 22 – Topic: Hemodialysis (Answers) Date: 27 April 2017
Spread the love 1⃣ Hemodialysis machine: is a machine that filters a patient’s blood toRead More